ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Inconel 600 UNS N06600 Steel plate sheet coil
Inconel 600 is a unique nickel-chromium alloy that is known for its oxidation resistance at higher temperatures. It is highly versatile and can be used in everything from cryogenics to applications that present elevated temperatures up to 2000°F (1093°C).
Inconel 600 Sheet & Plates Equivalent Grades :
Chemical Composition of Inconel Alloy 600 Sheet & Plate
||6 – 10
||14 – 17
Mechanical Properties of Inconel 600 Sheet & Plates
||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
||1413 °C (2580 °F)
||Psi – 95,000 , MPa – 655
||Psi – 45,000 , MPa – 310
As is typical of Inconel alloys, the UNS N06600 Inconel 600 Strip too is known to be an oxidation corrosion resistant material. This is why the metal is well suited for applications or for service in those environments, where the metal has been subjected to extreme pressure and heat or temperature. When heated, Alloy 600 UNS N06600 Shim Sheet forms a thick, stable, passivating oxide on its surface. This layer formed on the surface of the metal protects the surface from further attack. Since, Inconel Alloy 600 Inconel Clad Plate tends to retain its good tensile strength over a wide temperature range, the metal is deemed attractive for high temperature applications by many clients; where metals such as aluminium or conventional steel grades would succumb to creep, which is a result of thermally induced crystal vacancies
Specification of Inconel 600 Plate
||Foils, Coils, Plate, Strip, Sheet, Flats, Clad Plate, Rolling Plate, Flat Shim, Plain Sheet, Rolling Sheet Rolls, Blank (Circle), ,Flat Sheet, Shim Sheet, soft annealed, descaled, sheared, annealed, Checker Plate, tread plate
|ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate surface
||BA, No.3, No.4, No.6, No.1, No. 2D, No. 2B, BA NO(8), No.7, 2B, 2D, Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), No.1 finish hot rolled ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate, SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated), 2B, 1D, No.4, 8K, BA, hairline, brush, satin, mirror etc.
|ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate Length
||0-12mm or as required
|Alloy Inconel 600 Plate Thickness
||0.3 to 1200 mm or as required
|600 Inconel Plate Width
||0-2500mm or as required
|UNS N06600 Inconel 600 Plate Process
||Hot/ Cold Rolled
Other Useful Information of Inconel 600 Plate for buyers
|ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate, Sheet and Strip
ASTM B168 UNS N06600, ASME SB168
Inconel 600 Plate, Sheet and Strip - ASTM B 906/ASME SB 906, ASTM B 168/ASME SB 168, SAE/AMS 5540, ASME Code Cases 1827 and N-253, DIN 17750, EN 10095, MIL-DTL-23228, ISO 6208, BS 3072NA14 and 3073NA14
|Inconel 600 Plate standards and approvals
- ASTM A 480
- ISO 15510
- EN ISO 18286
- EN 10088-1
- EN 10051
- ASTM A 959
- EN ISO 9445
- ASME IID
|Tolerances of width and thickness
- EN 10151 ASTM B168 Alloy 600 strip for springs
- EN 10258 (formerly DIN 59381)
- EN 10088 ASTM B168 Alloy 600 strip (general)
|UNS N06600 Plate Hardness
||Half Hard, Soft, Spring Hard, Quarter Hard, Hard ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Sheet suppliers
|Standard ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate & Sheet Sizes
1000 x 2000 mm, 1220 x 2440 mm, 1500 x 3000 mm, 2000 x 2000 mm, 2000 x 4000 mm
- Hot rolled 600 Inconel Plate 3.0–10.0 mm
- Cold rolled 600 Inconel Plate 0.5-6.4 mm
|Availability of ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Foil sizes
- Width: Up to 500 mm (19.5 in)
- Thickness : 8-100 microns (0.00031-0.004 in)
- Weight (in rolls) : Up to 50 kg (110 lb); e.g. approxi- mately 1400 m at 8 microns and ap- proximately 112 m at 100 microns.
||As per customer's drawings
To provide a full profiling service in India we use numerous profiling methods including:
- Plasma Plate Cutting
- Oxy-propane Flame Cutting
- Laser Plate Cutting
|Value added services for ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Coil
|Value added services for ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate
||Waterjet cutting, Laser cutting, Bending and mechanical processing, Plasma cutting, welding, edge preparation, sawing and shearing.
|Inconel 600 Plate Origin
||European Origin, Indian Origin, Japanese Origin
|Manufacturer & exporter of
- Alloy Inconel 600 Clad plate: Alloy Inconel 600 Clad plate is a composite steel plate made by bonding UNS N06600 Inconel 600 plate, etc.
- 600 Inconel Sheet: material under 3/16" [5.00 mm] in thickness and 24" [600 mm] and over in width;
- ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate: material 3/16" [5.00 mm] and over in thickness and over 10" [250 mm] in width;
- ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Strip: cold-rolled material under 3/16" [5.00 mm] in thickness and under 24" [600 mm] in width.
||SGS testing, UT, TUV etc
|Packing of Inconel 600 Plate
||Bundles with waterproof cloth outside or plywood box
|Why buy ASTM B168 Alloy 600 Plate from Metal Tube Industries?
- Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment.
- Free sample
- EN 10204 3.1
- Minimum Nitrogen content and Ferrite Count Test
- Free quote
- NABL Approved Lab Reports
- Tested to ASTM A923 Method "C" or ASTM G48 Method "A".
- Any third party inspection is accepted.