The 254SMO stainless steel is an austenitic stainless steel.Due to its high molybdenum content, it has extremely high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.This grade of stainless steel has been developed for use in halogenated environments such as sea water.The 254SMO also provides good resistance to uniform corrosion.It is superior to ordinary stainless steels, especially in halogenated acids.Contains the C
Because this kind of special stainless steel is a kind of high alloy material, so in the manufacturing process is quite complex, generally people can only rely on the traditional process to make this kind of special stainless steel, such as perfusion, forging, calendering and so on.
254SMO stainless steel applications:
1. Marine: Marine structures in the Marine environment, seawater desalination, mariculture, seawater heat exchange, etc.
2. Environmental protection field: flue gas desulfurization device of thermal power generation, waste water treatment, etc.
3. Energy field: atomic power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, tidal power generation, etc.
4. Petrochemical field: oil refining, chemical and chemical equipment, etc.
5. Food field: salt production, soy sauce brewing, etc.
6. High concentration chloride ion environment: papermaking industry, all kinds of bleaching equipment