||Duplex 2205 – UNS S32205
||ASTM A276 UNS S32205, 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel
||ASTM, EN, JIS, ASME DIN, AISI, API, BS Round Bars
||3 to 6 meter, Custom Cut Lengths
|Round bars size
||Diameter: 3mm - 450mm DIA
|Flat bar size
|Square bar size
|Angle bar size
||3mm* 20mm* 20mm~12mm* 100mm* 100mm
|Hex Bar size
||33mm x 30mm to 295mm x 1066mm
||1/2" to 495mm Diameter
||Grinding, Turned, Black, Rough Polish, NO.4 Finish, Centreless Ground, Bright Polished,Matt Finish & BA Finish
||H13K9, K10, K11, K12, H12, H10, H8, H11, H9 or as per clients’ requirements
- Hot Rolled Pickled or Sand Blasting Finished
- Peel turned (PT)
- Peel turned and burnished (PTB)
- Rough machined (RM)
- Cold Drawn
||Cold Drawnd Pulished Cold Drawn Centreless Ground & Polished, Annealed round bar, Sheared & Edged, Rolled Flat
||Duplex 2205 Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled, Forged Round Bar, Cold Drawn, Rod
||Half Round,Round, Hex (A/F), Triangle, Rectangle, Rod, Precision Ground Bar, Square, Profiles, Forging, Round Rod, Hollow, Rings, Blocks, Billet, Ingot, Threaded, T-Bar, Half Round Bar, Flat Bar, Channel Bar, I/H Bar, Angle Etc.
- Surface finish 0.5 µmm to 1.5µmm max
- Peeled Bars: Dia. Ø15 mm -120 mm. Peeled, Straightened, Centreless Ground & Polished.
- Straightness upto 0.5mm/ mtr to 1mm /mtr. 240,400,600 Grit Belt Pol
- Cold Drawn Bright Bar: Dia. 2.5 mm to 14 mm. Annealed, Pickled, Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished.
- Solution Annealing, Soft Annealing, Hardening & Tempering & Normalizing, Oil & Water Quenching.
|Quality & Inspection
- Bundles are made of 500/1000kgs each packed in HDPE sheets.
- We issue EN10204/3.1 Certificate as per ADW0
- Free from any internal defects
- All required Mechanical and metallurgical tests are carried out at our works.
- Each lot is tested and ensured that material is free from Radio active contamination.
- Each Bar is tested for size tolerance,Ovality,length and Roughness.
- Container is fumigated before stuffing. All wooden box /blockes are also fumigated.
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- High strength
- Corrosion resistance
||according to EN 10278 - ISO 286-2